RSS

VSN is coming! VSN is coming!

Woo Hoo!!! Ok so it's not until next weekend, but still I'm excited! They just posted the first pre-VSN challenge on Splitcoast. We were challenged to make a "Where's Waldo" type card. So I started thinking I would use Wild About You and add in a bug from Bugs and Kisses, but when I started playing with those images, I didn't like anything I did. So then I looked over and saw my SAB sets. Hmmm the pig and the cow look "kinda" similar... what if ... so that's the thinking behind starting this card.


Then came the time for the sentiment. I was throwing around "Herd you..." or "Sow's it going?" and some other silly cow and pig puns, but in the end I just went with the "Like no Udder" because it seemed the funniest.

Even though you can totally find the pig right away, I still like it :)

If you don't know what VSN is go HERE.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. I love it. This set is one of my favorites anyway. Love your blog. thanks for sharing
Dawn

Anonymous said...

OMG this is just soooo cute! I came up with a complete blank when trying to think of something for the challenge. I love, love, love your card!

Renee V. said...

Wayyyy too cute! What a sweet card.
Rubber Hugs,
Renee

Anonymous said...

You're brilliant... this is beyond perfect!

Anonymous said...

this is so adorable, and the masking blows me away! very creative! {clap clap clap}

Anonymous said...

This is so cute. You could even say something like "you're one in a million"...something along those lines. I love it. I'm picking up this set tonight from my SU consultant! Woo hoo!!!

Marie said...

Incredible job masking!! I love this, it's so cute. TFS :)

~pl said...

How cute and clever ! Love it!
~pl

Danita said...

Bahahaha! Laura, this is FAB!! Can't wait to get my SAB sets! :)

Allison Rankin said...

So much fun...what a neat idea!

Kelly said...

So cute love it!!

Kristine said...

Oh, THIS IS ADORABLE!! When I first brought up your blog, I thought, Oh, how cute are those cows!! I didn't even see the piggy in there, and then I read the saying, and looked up and saw the pig...HOW CUTE!! You should be sooo proud of this card. TOO CUTE!! love it.

Kim Ross said...

This is SUCH a cute card, Laura! Adorable & clever, too! :)

StampingontheLakefront said...

wht colors did you use?

Anonymous said...

Great tutorial! Especially love the Lego stamp a majig--cute idea and I bet it works perfectly.

Welcome to my new an improved blog. I hope you can find something useful, insightful, humorous or just plain silly here. Enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Inky Dinky Doo All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes