RSS

Orchid Wheely

OK today's Technique Lover's Challenge was "What was I Thinking???" We were challenged to use things we bought and thought we had to have, and now NEVER use! As a bonus we were to use staples on our card.

I bought The Wheel Thing after I saw some really cute samples. I still like the shopping cart, especially when you pair it with the gifts from Cool Cat, but that's a whole 'nother post! Now that I have The Wheel Thing, I hardly ever use it! Especially the scooter stamp. So that's the set I chose. I also have a terrible mind block when it comes to Orchid Opulence! BLECH!!! I really, really dislike this color! SO I used it too! LOL Now for the rest of the supplies, I do like them! I just happen to have this ribbon that had Orchid lines running thru it, and it the edges are a PERFECT match to Cool Caribbean! So there was my second color!

Like I said I do like all the things I used on the card, the scallop punch, my Sakura Glitter pen, all the other stamps (Linen, Linograph, & Warm Words), the Starlight Silver ink and of course the rhinestones! And believe it or not, I actually like the finished card. Who knew?

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super cute.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, dahlin'... =)

Anonymous said...

Those little gems on the scooter wheels are deevine! ;-)

Jan said...

That is a really cute card!!! I have trouble with that orchid, too...but you made it look like a must-have!!

Welcome to my new an improved blog. I hope you can find something useful, insightful, humorous or just plain silly here. Enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Inky Dinky Doo All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes