RSS

Loads of Love


So this is what happen when my mojo comes back LOL!

I sat down to make a card and I knew I wanted to use Wild About You, so I grabbed that set and then I started looking thru my other sets for hearts, well guess which set happen to be on top? Yup! Loads of Love, so as soon as I opened the box, I saw the pile of hearts and I started to laugh! What a way to come back! With a sick, twisted poop related card! LOL Oh my!

I was laughing so hard while I was making the focal image, my DH just HAD to come over to see what I was doing! Poor elephant, he looks so embarrassed.

I colored the "pile" with prismacolors and blended them with odorless mineral spirits. The original stamp size was too big, so I had to make the "pile" a bit smaller. I only inked up the portion I wanted to use and stamped that. The ground is the A*Muse small oval! I am SO glad I bought this stamp! It makes a perfect "ground" for focal images like this one. The Caribbean layer is stamped in white with Linograph, (I LOVE this background for whimsical cards!)and then I found these self adhesive rhinestones in my stash and I thought they'd be the perfect touch! I'm still laughing! I can't believe I made this card LOL!!!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

That is HILARIOUS!

Danita said...

DH says 'eeewwww' but I say Bahahaha!!!! Love this!!

Kristine said...

:0) This is too cute to be gross!! LOVE IT! You're so funny :0)

Michelle W. said...

This card is cracking me up! I have that elephant on the way to my house so I'll CASE this one. Too funny!

Kim Ross said...

This is totally cute & 100% original! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

This card is an absolute hoot!

Anonymous said...

And you were worried about your MOJO!?! :) you're a RIOT!!

Kyla said...

This is so funny.... and so "stinkin" cute! Absolutely love it!

Welcome to my new an improved blog. I hope you can find something useful, insightful, humorous or just plain silly here. Enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Inky Dinky Doo All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes