RSS

Back to School (again)

Today I go back to school (again). This fall I went back to college. It's been 16 years since I set foot in a classroom for the purpose of learning. I needed a change, I needed something more for my life (and my daughter's life), I needed to better myself, so off to school I go.

I am going for Medical Assisting. So far I have had 4 classes, Medical Terminology, Keyboarding, Medical Office Practices and Intro to Computers. I got A's in all of them :) I guess going back with a purpose and with focus really does help.

This block I have: Supervision (whatever that is), English, Medical Billing, and ugh Math. The only one I'm worried about is Math. Although I already spoke with the teacher and he said he doesn't teach any of that "New Math". So that's a good thing.

0 comments:

Welcome to my new an improved blog. I hope you can find something useful, insightful, humorous or just plain silly here. Enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Inky Dinky Doo All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes