RSS

Just another day...

Not much new and exciting is going on here (unless you count the weather). More snow, more ice, more sleet, more freezing rain etc... Most likely no school again tomorrow. Hopefully they will cancel it BEFORE 8:30 this time!

Here's what the wonderful plows left behind for me to clean up last week!



Nice huh?!?! That's 6 FEET between my car and the plowed lane that I had to clear all by myself. Yes, I AM whining. I ended up hurting my back while I was doing it too. :(

I really want to scrapbook again, but that means I have to find my desk. I know where it is, but I can't see even 1 square inch of it's top. One of these snow days I'm gonna have to bite the bullet and clean it off. I'm not allowed to buy any more stuff until I use some that I already have, so I'd better get a move on and do something!

School is going well. So far I have A's. It's not hard, just time consuming.

That's about all for now. Hopefully I will have something more exciting next time.

0 comments:

Welcome to my new an improved blog. I hope you can find something useful, insightful, humorous or just plain silly here. Enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Inky Dinky Doo All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes