RSS

More Crocheting

I'm still working on the bag for my Mom. Seeing as it needs 36 hexagons and then a bunch of finishing work, I'll be working on it for a while. After the crocheting is done I'm going to make a lining for it. I want it to have a couple of different compartments so Mom can keep her needles separate from the work in progress.

Then comes the needle holder. That's actually where this project started from. Right now all of Mom's knitting supplies are in Ziploc bags and she has to shuffle through them to find anything. I was just going to buy her a knitting needle holder until I cam across a few patterns online. Of course homemade is always better than store-bought, so here we are. Oh yea and it was supposed to be a Christmas present (Christmas 2010 that is) oops!

0 comments:

Welcome to my new an improved blog. I hope you can find something useful, insightful, humorous or just plain silly here. Enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Inky Dinky Doo All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes