RSS

Sparkle Tree

Yesterdays color challenge was perfect for me! I love non-traditional holiday colors for cards, so Pretty in Pink and Wild Wasabi were right up my alley.


The photo corner was made by punching out a 1" square and then cutting it in half on the diagonal, so you have two triangles. Then you put the triangles together and trim off the tip. Here's the tutorial :) Photo Corner Tutorial

The PP is by Paper Salon. I was going through my ribbon stash and found the rickrack, and it just happened to match Wasabi PERFECTLY! Woo Hoo!!! LOVE when that happens!

4 comments:

Michele Cronsell said...

I *love* the color combination. I think this will be my color choice, too! And thanks for the photo corner tip! Cool!

Anonymous said...

this is really cute, laura!

KellyS said...

I love it when I can find ribbon that matches that I bought with no intention at the time of it matching anything. LOL Cute card! I can't wait for you guys to come and visit me!! I had a blast with you!!!! Bring some leftovers from Flat Top Grill! :)

Conibaer said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors!

Welcome to my new an improved blog. I hope you can find something useful, insightful, humorous or just plain silly here. Enjoy!
 
Copyright 2009 Inky Dinky Doo All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes